This variety of racking is used where high-density storage is required. Drive in pallet racking is frequently used in facilities with a low number of product lines.
- Accessible by the First-In, Last-Out principle
- High-density storage allowing a greater number of pallets to be stored per cubic metre than other storage systems
- Ideal for batches of pallets
- Suitable for seasonal goods and fluctuating stock demand
- Ideal for cold storage, chill storage and bulk storage applications
- Suitable for fragile loads, which cannot be bulk stacked