Storemax pallet elevator/lifters makes the manual loading and unloading of pallets safer, faster and easier.
Our pallet elevators have been designed to keep the active layer of the load at or above waist height, its multi spring design is specifically designed to eliminate personal bending and lifting whilst loading and unloading your products.
Pallet Lifters are designed to reduce the risk of back injuries or Musculoskeletal injuries. Last year, work place injuries alone cost insurance companies nearly $1 billion. Storemax pallet lifters not only eliminates back injuries but also is a durable product which increases workplace efficiencies. Storemax pallet elevators consists of a versatile heavy duty base which can be accessed by forklift or pallet Jack. It works on a simple scissor mechanism that allows the height of the rotating table top to lower and rise as required, the weight of your product preloads the compression springs which adjusts the working height of the table top. A single shock absorber dampens any vertical movement of the load.
With a simple selection of spring there is no confusion in setting up the required load limit on the lifter. All springs are rated the same, simply add or remove the springs as required to suit your load, a simple spring changing tool is supplied with each unit which enables the springs to be changed by a single person in under two minutes.
- 1250kg or 2000kg units available
- Durable galvanised Rotating top
- Comes complete with a full set of springs
- Rotating Table top
- Fully Guarded table top surround to eliminate pinch points
- Forklift and Pallet Jack access for easy relocation
- Life time warranty on springs
- Spring Changing tool for quick & easy capacity changes
- Standard Finish; Safety Yellow & Matt Black powder coat Or Zinc plated Gal
- Dimensions; Base 1150 mm x 810 mm, Rotating Table Top 1100 mm Diameter, Table Travel 810 mm extended, 360 mm collapsed.