Durable and affordable narrow aisle pallet racking
This consists of Selective Pallet Racking but with rows installed closer together eliminating the wasted space of wide aisles.
Narrow aisle pallet racking can free up to 45% of the floor space given over aisles in a wide aisle scheme. The pallets can be stored to a greater height to maximize the available headroom.
Narrow aisle forklift trucks must be used within the system, but the net result is a dramatic increase in space utilization. These trucks are guided by floor-mounted rails or electronic wire guidance fitted in the floor. Wire guidance has the advantage of being embedded in the floor which keeps the floor clear of obstructions and easier to clean.
- 100% accessibility to all pallets
- Configuration for maximum storage, density and efficiency
- Better space utilization – 45% more than wide aisle scheme
- cost effective due to high occupancy rates
- Suitable for furniture, archive storage boxes and components which require manual picking.